Day 48

Darn it…. I’m troubling others again. And once again, I’m left clueless about my plan in these few days.

Went working as usual. Figured that barefeet enables me to work better as slippers just make my feet worse so I was working barefeeted the whole day. Not too sure if it was a good idea.

My feet is now swollen and the injuries are pretty much the same besides drier. Guess the absence in rain contributed a little towards the healing of my feet.

My feet has been grabbing attention from many people and caused others to worry about me. It seems that my feet is swollen to a point in which it’s really serious. In the end, the chicken rice uncle who helped me and brought me to the fruit shop previously brought me to a clinic to check on my feet. Feet checked, was given medicine, and the cost of it all seems absurd much. Can’t believe I caused so much trouble to so many people and it is certainly not the first time during this trip.

Still wondering if I can continue working. And totally uncertain about my plans.

Rain seems to have stopped. Hopefully it stays that way for few days so that Chinese New Year celebration wouldn’t be a gloomy one for everyone.

Working at this fruit store really allowed me to experience and see something. Nevertheless, it’s a tiring job and my body is feeling the after effect of working.

Sigh…. seriously feeling lost right now. Felt really bad for making chicken rice uncle paying so much for my feet. Plus, making others worried as well. Another issue would be whether I can work or not. People here are really weird in a different sense. Atleast I can understand that the people from the fruit store are too busy to bother themselves with me.

So much has happened.

No comments:

Post a Comment