Day 47

Things seem so screwed up for me right now. Everything seems so uncertain to me.

First of all, I’m not too sure about my plans in Muar for these coming few days. Things happened so suddenly that I’m totally confused and unclear about working at this busy fruit store and all. I was asked to help out till Wednesday but I can’t stay for too long. And if I were to work for a few more days, I don’t know what are the arrangements for me such as salary, living place, etc. Basically, everything seems uncertain to me.

Secondly, my leg is in terrible condition now that I can’t really walk as usual. The main cause of it all would be the rain. Second, would be the dirty and small slippers I wore temporarily as mine spoilt when I was in Seremban. My leg is really in bad shape now and it hinders me from helping out. Now I feel like just a useless person who sits down and does nothing.

Seriously, I don’t know what’s next. I need to cure my leg firstly as it’s my ‘weapon’ during this journey. Hopefully, it stops raining cause it’s been raining non-stop continuously for quite some time.

Today, I spent my whole day working and sitting down when my leg is no longer capable of moving about. No complicated story about today’s life.

This job seems so difficult that I’m pitying the Bangla workers. Sleeping so little yet working so much. Guess some people are relaxing while awaiting Chinese New Year and the rest are working like mad cow.

Really don’t know what to write anymore. Everything seems so messed up. My usual daily routine is gone. Issues such as food doesn’t seem to be a problem anymore. But, it’s other things that’s been troubling me. Difficult on a different level.

Seriously have no idea on how to fix the situation. Things do get more difficult towards the end of the journey.

No comments:

Post a Comment