Day 45

Another tough day. Wonder how long will this last. Although I know that I could’ve done better in many things, but, cut me some slack as travelling like this ain’t easy. All in all, it’s just excuses from me haha.

Yesterday night, I was ‘saved’ by ‘Mak Cik guard’ again. Received food and hot drink. Guess luck was on my side. Able to sleep with stomach well-fed.

Walked early in the morning to Tangkak. Passed by Chin Chin and many other small villages along the way. Finally reached Johor. The moment I enter Johor’s border, it was construction all over. Really mentally-exhausting to walk along a long stretch of road with construction work going on on the road and beside.

Nevertheless, reached Tangkak. A pretty city-like town. Really big. Wonder if most towns in Johor are like this.

Searched for my living essentials again and no results as usual. Living is so hard. Plus, the rain is another problem.

Managed to solve my lunch problem by asking for leftover food in one of the houses at Kampung Solek located really nearby to Tangkak town. For the first time, I actually asked for free food from somebody. But, looking for a job seems so difficult in Malaysia for travellers like me that I ran out of idea. In the end, I believe what I received was more than just leftovers.

Couldn’t find a decent place to put up a night again and was led to a basketball court in “Kampung Baru Tangkak”. Have been sleeping outdoors a lot lately.

Made some not so decent friends that won’t bring harm to me and they helped me a little in the food department. At least I didn’t sleep with rice and curry in my stomach only.

Some weird incident happened at the basketball court earlier involving a girl. Hope she will do fine so as well as her family members especially the young ones. Pretty sure these things affect them in one way or another.

Communication with the Chinese community is still a problem for me. Have been feeling lucky once in awhile and also unlucky (most of the time haha). Decided not to travel to Gunung Ledang for some reason.

No comments:

Post a Comment