Day 44

Yesterday night was crazy. In the end, slept at a “pondok” at Dataran Ayer Keroh. It continued to rain midnight. Seriously ‘sickening’.

This morning was another crazy one. Was walking around in circles aimlessly because of misdirections. In the end, managed to go where I wanted to. A day full of walking just like the beginning of my trip.

Went to Melaka gateway in the morning. Never really looked at the gateway properly the last time and now that I do, it’s really worth stopping by here. Spent my last cents on roti canai. Guess I just need to spend all of it since I don’t have much with me anyway.

Moved on to Taman Rama-rama and the outside didn’t change much. Plus, the place is just as hard to locate as last time.

After that was wandering around aimlessly as I kept getting misled around. Nevertheless, found my way to Jasin.

Visited Taman Beribu Bunga as it was on the way. Guess I visited the garden in the end despite not doing so yesterday. The garden was really nice and apparently, they really have thousand plants in the garden.

Then it was all walking till I reached Bemban area. Passed by a few ‘Kampungs’ and it was nice. Really gave me the ‘Kampung’ feeling.

Continued walking all the way to Jasin. A town that I don’t know whether to be called a city or not. Big yet not too big. Developed yet not too developed. It’s certainly unique.

Struggled again for dinner and accommodation. Communication problem again with the Chinese community. In the end, sleeping in the hospital. Sleeping as in just ‘tumpang-ing’, not admitted into the hospital. Settled my dinner thanks to the ‘Mak Cik guards’. Looks like I’m really sleeping in many odd places.

Feet really screwed. Didn’t take proper care of it in the rain. Guess I’m still just a ‘tenderfoot’.

Things just seemed tougher. But I know I’ll endure them anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment