Day 43

A long, mentally tiring, lots of waiting, and challenging day. What a naggy description from me.

The whole day was raining. Not heavy rain, but, the magnitude is enough to make people sick of the rain.

Started off the day by preparing myself to leave Chetti home. Bothered them so much already. Said farewell to all of them. A really nice family that I must visit again.

Followed the dad and sister to school by car as it was raining. Was dropped at the main city later on. Went breakfast at a stall near where I was dropped and waited for the rain to stop. Of course, the rain didn’t stop at all.

Walked to Kampung Mortem by following the river trail when it was drizzling a little only. Kampung Mortem is really unique because its houses are traditional Malay houses that are well preserved and taken care of.

Was walking to Ayer Keroh and the rain got heavier. Immediately, stop by a stall for shade. Waited and waited but the rain still did not stop. Reminded me of when I was walking to Machang and Bukit Bakar in Kelantan.

After a long wait, decided to use my raincoat again. It’s been long since the last time I used it. Waiting won’t bring me anywhere so might as well I just walk through the rain.

The walk to Ayer Keroh sure brings back lots of memories. Still, many things have changed. Especially new buildings being erected.

Wanted go Taman Beribu Bunga but changed my mind due to various reasons. Passed by and visited some of the attractions in Ayer Keroh: Zoo Melaka, Crocodile Park, Mini Malaysia & ASEAN, Botanical Garden, Bee Museum, Aboriginals Museum, Dataran Ayer Keroh.

Some nice things happened, some not so nice things happened at those places. And sometimes nothing happened haha.

Decided to sleep at this 24/7 McD next to Crocodile Park but not so sure now. Apparently, they are closing from 12am to 7am for a major clean up later. Such a coincidence they’re doing it when I wanna spend a night here – how unlucky.

Hanging around and waiting till 12am to see if I can stay later. Exercised at Dataran Ayer Keroh earlier.

No comments:

Post a Comment