Day 38

A weird and demotivating day. Although some good things did happen but it’s generally still a very demotivating day for me. Day by day it’s getting tougher. But then again, I’ll press on.

Got out of Seremban and took a bus to Port Dickson. Visited around Port Dickson town and it was beaches all over after that.

First, enjoyed the first beach I met, Port Dickson beach, near the town. It was really tranquil. Many odd things happened afterwards and I proceeded over to Bagan Pinang beach (Batu 4) by bus.

Bagan Pinang beach was nice too. Walked to the other beaches nearby and stopped by Saujana beach. Took quite some time reminiscing what happened not too long ago. Can’t believe I travelled back to the very same place like this.

Walked further and probably passed by Nelayan beach without realizing. The next thing I knew was that I reached “Pantai Cahaya NS”. Walked this long bridge over here (if I did not confuse myself with the beaches).

After that, took a bus to Blue Lagoon. Passed by Teluk Kemang because of that. Reached the place and had to walk about 2 km inside as it’s a “tanjung”. Passed by many places especially hotels. Reached Blue Lagoon beach (Tanjung Biru) and the sea is really blue.

Rested awhile and headed over to Rumah Api Tanjung Tuan a.k.a. Cape Rachado. In the end, found out that it’s located further in the forest reserve recreational park and didn’t feel like going in this time. Next time, seriously.

Headed over to Pantai Cermin nearby and enjoyed myself for a moment there. Walked out and took a bus to Pasir Panjang.

Pasir Panjang is a really small kampung. Can’t say no crime here at all, but, people here are nice enough.

In the end, after going through a monk and temple, found a place to rest at someone’s house. Really troubled them a lot.
P.S. I will go on no matter what.

No comments:

Post a Comment