Day 36

A new day, indeed. A new beginning or continuation of my journey.

Felt a lot better. Was checked by “pakar doktor” and if things go well, I’ll be discharged in the afternoon or evening. Started to get worried about hospital bill after the doctor reminded me haha.

Consumed whatever food given to me as I know I’ll be on my own again soon so I need to regain my strength. Rested and waited and finally be discharged. Not too long before that, received ‘donation’ from a patient’ family member as she heard about my situation as a traveller and my financial issues from the nurse. Really grateful for it.

Went to check the hospital bill and it amounted to RM55. Obviously, I was incapable of paying so I asked for a lower price and they required me to meet the ‘pengarah’ first. Met him, told him my situation, and got RM40 discount. Stayed 2 nights and paid RM15 only – a pretty good deal huh. Thank goodness it’s a public hospital.

Got out of hospital and planned to travel by bus to conserve my energy. Changed my route from Lumut to Teluk Intan due to bus availability. Waited long and finally got on the bus.

Passed by Sitiawan town on bus. Manjung district is a place I really need to visit again.

Reached Teluk Intan pretty late. Looked around and found St. Luke church. The leader (not really sure of his ranking or position in the church) was very ‘trusting’ and wanted to give me money to stay in the hotel. I just couldn’t take it so I refused it. I’d rather spend it on food.

Went walked around town for dinner and saw the night view and environment of Leaning Tower accompanied by full moon. What a day. Shall come back during the day.

Went back to church and waited for bible study class to finish as told. Was about to sleep in church outdoor alone but Mr. Church leader came back and invited me to his house.

Looked at myself and thought about what I’ve done and how much I’ve weakened. Nevertheless, I shall finish what I’ve started.

No comments:

Post a Comment