Day 34

Spent a night at my old NS camp. Had breakfast and started to not feeling well. Vomitted once after struggling awhile.

Didn’t have the mood to eat during lunch so only took a few bite. Still vomitted after that. Whole body was really tired. Lethargic would be the right word I suppose. Knew something is not right with my health some time around the morning already.

Many things happened afterwards and managed to get out of the camp without worrying the teachers – I think… Troubled management staff too much already that I need to get out of there immediately. Nevertheless, visiting the teachers and hanging around did make the trip worthwhile.

Got a free motorcycle ride from a camp canteen staff to Hospital Sri Manjung. Lucky for me, learnt something from the newly made St. John friend at Kedah previously and got a simple check up and medification for free.

Many things happened afterwards and finally got admitted to the same hospital and staying at the ward. Hopefully I recover soon and able to continue my journey. Really thankful to the many nice people I met along the way.

No comments:

Post a Comment