Day 25

Another peaceful day. Starting to realize that Penang is a place for people with money to visit. Not somebody like me. No wonder I’ve been feeling bored recently.

Went exercise early in the morning at Fort Cornwallis and obviously, I wasn’t the only one. Then walked towards Kek Lok Si Temple while dropping by any tourism attraction spots along the way. At the end of the day, visited P. Ramlee’s House, Penang State Mosque, and many other minor attractions such as the Kongsi Clans Houses and temples.

Checked out the traditional clan jetties at Weld Quay. Nothing much to comment bout it. It’s better if you see for yourself. Walked a long way and stopped by P. Ramlee’s House. Pretty interesting.

Continued onto Penang State Mosque and the mosque looked good from outside just like many other famous mosques. Found PPM Penang Headquarters nearby and took a stroll around it. Apparently, woodbead course was going on for the rovers and I could see campsites with gadgets.

Continued walking towards Kek Lok Si temple and saw many things on the way. Penang’s buildings especially religion related ones are really unique with distinctive designs.

Reached Kek Lok Si Temple. Generally, the place is great. However, many things I saw going on at the temple when I was there just frustrates me and turned my visit into a not so good one as I was moody all along. Mainly was the beggars presence. Too lazy to discuss why and all.

During the return trip, stopped by Asia Cafe Penang for lunch. Didn’t know Asia Cafe functions like a branch or franchise. After a long walk, reached George Town a lot earlier than expected. Guess I walked pretty quick. Walked around the city again to visit places I might’ve missed out. Returned to bakery and worked again.

Literally out of cash now; wonder how I’ll survive tomorrow. Those immigrants bakers are pretty interesting people. Guess I got a rough idea on how immigrants in Malaysia live their lives now. Thought I was going to eat plain rice for dinner tonight. Thanks to the Nepalian, my dinner was with flavour.

No comments:

Post a Comment