Day 16

Another new day. Need to get more sleep to maintain my physical fitness.

Walked around Kangar in the morning to check out some place that I might have missed. Found Pengkalan Asam Recreational Park. Saw crocodiles again. The jogging trail extends so far that I’m too lazy to check it out.

Walked around again and found Sungai Kechor Recreational Park. Checked out the place and took a few more rounds in Kangar before heading to Sungai Batu Pahat.

On the way, enjoyed the view again. Perlis is full with hills everywhere that it actually forms a border or boundary kinda thing. Rained on and off periodically but not as bad as Subang Jaya’s thunderstorm.

Arrived at Snake & Reptile Farm but didn’t go in as a fee is required. I’d rather use the money on one meal haha. Guess lack of money made me stingy despite the farm charging so little as entry fee.

Visited many places: Putra Golf Club, Bird’s Park, Sungai Batu Pahat Recreational Park. Didn’t visit Herbal Farm for the same reason as Snake & Reptile Farm. Missed many places for some reason although there’s only one road with all these tourist attraction places. Example of places I missed: Harumanis Farm, Grape Farm. Some places were closed or too new that is hasn’t start operating yet.

Somehow there’s rabbit in Bird’s Park. And I took a ‘titi’ road in Bird’s Park which is apparently 830m leading me to some place I do not know. It seems that I just came out slightly further up the single road towards Bukit Ayer.

Frankly speaking, there were so many interesting places along a single road that I missed quite a number based on various reasons.

To make things short, I shall skip to Bukit Ayer Forest Reserve – the main attraction at the end of the long road. Ate 3 ‘kebabs’ as my first meal of the day. Climbed the hill but I wouldn’t say I conquered it as there is no yardstick like other places. In short, it was muddy, wet, raining, and difficult. At the end of the day, 5 leeches.

No comments:

Post a Comment