Day 61

Another day with all sorts of events and mixed emotions. Soon… this trip is ending soon.

This morning was completely weird for me. Felt somehow out of place and I couldn’t sort out my head and plans.

Packed my stuff and left the uncle’s house. Followed him for breakfast and tried Kuala Pilah’s “Rojak Mee” and “Cendol”. Was left on my own again afterwards. ‘Selamba-ly’ hanged around Kuala Pilah town. A pretty small town, peaceful yet full with small town’s happenings.

Started walking towards Seremban after sorting myself a little. Was really hot and managed to walk till a little further than Sri Menanti junction only. Passed by Tanjung Ipoh, another village area. Took a bus straight to Seremban

From Seremban, took a train to KL. Once again, KL is just a place I wouldn’t want to stay at very long. Was raining heavily when I reached. Walked and bummed around. Finally, found a little directions in my plan. Had dinner and now chilling at an internet cafe. Probably cannot sleep tonight – no other better place to spend the night. Able to watch these people’s behaviours at least.

It seems my luck has ended. Not sure if I can stay awake whole night.

KL is just too busy and full with all sorts of people. A place you need to be alert at times.

Glad that there’s only few days left. Can’t wait to go back seriously. So much has happened. I believe I miss out on many events too.

‘Financially challenged’ again. Hopefully I can get through these two days with what I have.

Really, really tired. But, once again, I will press on.

No comments:

Post a Comment