Day 57

Have been sleeping in both bus stations and KTM stations a lot lately. First thing in the morning was to climb “Gunung/Bukit Tampin”. Till now, I’m still not sure if they categorized it as a mount or a hill. I shall just use the term “mount”.

Found the entrance towards the trekking trail in the housing area and immediately walk up the tar road trail. As usual, conquered the mount/hill:
Gunung/Bukit Tampin – Start: 0745, Reached: 0850, End: 0950, Duration: 2 hours 5 minutes

The peak I reached had this TM Net tower thing as usual but I doubt it’s the highest point around the area. Either the higher peaks belong to other hills/mounts or the peak I reached isn’t the ‘real’ peak. Nevertheless, that’s the furthest I can go following the trail provided. Not gonna jungle trek and create my own path anymore haha.

Found this odd/unique wolf-looking dog at the highest point of Mount Tampin. It followed me down pretty far before hanging around at some TM Net Green Point thing near the foot hill. Just some random incident.

Reached foothill, got out of the housing area, and walked around town. Received help again after a little incident. Made some preparations and walked to Rembau.

After a long walk, stopped by Gunung Datuk. Had a free motorcycle ride all the way near the recreational site entrance from some “budak kampung”. Entered the place, enquired a little, and now putting up a night here to climb the mount in the morning. Many things happened at the forest park afterwards. Met some people, did some stuff, received help in terms of food again.

Glad that I can relax for the night after so long. The environment is really jungle so can’t expect much. Feet healing pretty well. Wondered if it’s because of the theraphy fishes. Gonna challenge Mount Datuk and continue my walk to Rembau tomorrow.

Wondering how am I gonna spend the remaining week.

No comments:

Post a Comment