Day 56

Had my final ‘luxury’ breakfast after waking up before I’m tight on cash again. Took a bus to Gunung Ledang.

Walked a short distance from where the bus dropped me and one of the Gunung Ledang Resort staff gave me a motorcycle ride there as he was heading the same way. Enquire a little from the entrance staff at the resort and walked to Gunung Ledang National Park afterwards. The road I took made me felt that I was climbing the mount already haha.

Reached the National Park after a pretty tiring walk. Was about to rest awhile but the tourism staff there kinda greeted me and started to converse with me. In the end, got to know each other better and she kinda gave me a guided tour around the place.

Was brought to Sungai Air Putih Waterfall. It was certainly nice but I was actually distracted by the conversation more instead of enjoying the nature. Guess my action of not bringing a camera was right after all since I’m not a good multi-tasker. Was taken to Kolam Mahligai later on and then a place in which there are Theraphy fish or “ikan Kapi”. Tried the ‘treatment’ and it helps a lot especially since my feet have been in bad condition for quite some time.

After hanging around at the National Park for awhile, ‘tumpang-ed’ some ‘big shots’ car to Segamat. Very interesting people especially the Chinese ‘boss’.

Was taking a stroll at Segamat to look at the results from the recent “banjir” as I was just tagging along. Didn’t notice at all from yesterday’s walk and this morning about the condition of the town. The flood really caused a big loss to the town’s citizen. Was pretty ignorant about natural events such as this because newspaper and radio were out of my reach during the travel. Now I know how difficult it is for unlucky people like them.

Was dropped at railway station and I took a bus to Tampin from there. Time to say farewell to Johor. Reached Tampin, the town that is located at Melaka/Negeri Sembilan border. Looked around for job and accommodation as I was tight on cash. Met this Indian Muslim family at their restaurant and received help and dinner. Continued walking around town and now gonna sleep at railway station again. Left exactly one week.

No comments:

Post a Comment