Day 52

Really glad that I can ‘recharge’ myself after meeting this newly made friend and put up a night at his house in Kulai. Completely ‘freshened’ up.

Today was an unproductive day. Spent the whole day doing pretty much nothing. Hanged around at Mr. new friend’s house till late afternoon as he wasn’t feeling very well so I couldn’t get a ride back to JB without waiting for him. Really glad that I get to meet him. A nice person with nice family.

Spent the remaining time at JB City Square area watching people here. Somehow not in the mood to walk. People in JB are similar to KL. Really all sorts of people can be found here. Seriously need to be careful around here.

Nonetheless, watching people’s behaviours can be really interesting. All sorts of funny little stuff can be observed here.

Haven’t figure out where to sleep yet. I’m just so lazy haha. Hopefully it doesn’t ‘cost’ me later.

Random note: The bus station I first ended up in when I arrived in JB is Larkin area.

JB is a big city with confusing roads and lots of construction work going on at certain places. You can find all types of people here which also means you need to be aware of weird and bad-intentioned people. Generally, similar to KL but you can find distinctive characteristics that distinguish JB from KL. Kulai looks like how Subang Jaya and Damansara area are so you can imagine Kulai and other neighbouring towns are like how Subang and Damansara are to KL area. Just my assumption anyway. JB is unique on its own because of Singapore’s influence probably. After all, Singapore is just a stone throw away from JB so it isn’t surprising to find Singaporeans’ features and elements on JB buildings and all.

Tomorrow is a new day. My journey is ending soon too. It’s been long. Even after my journey ends, I believe there would be many things for me to do and fix. Nonetheless, I will be able to move on; at least, I’m hoping and believing so. As of now, lets focus on completing this journey first. I’m getting a hunch that there will be more obstacles ahead. I really want to achieve my objective.

No comments:

Post a Comment