Day 63

Had help yesterday midnight. Prepared myself for the last day. Had my final walk towards bus stop. Took a bus to Klang.

Klang disgusts me. Guess really busy city doesn’t suit me. Walked to KTM station and took a train to Subang Jaya.

Reached Subang Jaya and on my way home, something unexpectedly nice happened. Ended my journey in a pretty satisfying manner.

Having a little cold now probably because of lack of sleep. Couldn’t write properly for this final journal record. Sorry bout that.

63 days, 9 weeks of travelling in Peninsular Malaysia has ended. Time to move on and focus ahead. Many things happened along this journey. Some good memories, some not so nice memories. Regardless, everything has become an experience for me. Appreciate all the help I received along this trip.

All in all, one adventure has ended. Time to move onto the next one.
P.S. Don’t know what to write anymore haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment